Do you have a passion for cars? Do you like driving? Do you want a job to progress in?
This is an opportunity for the successful candidate to join a team of Vehicle Logistic Operatives with access to the hugely successful, extensive and progressive training opportunities happening throughout the business. You will be a vital part of a Logistics Team, dealing with a range of tasks including:
- Movements of cars around site to required timescales and volumes
- Tracking vehicles using a handheld tablet and bespoke software ensuring vehicles are allocated and delivered/returned safely and secure.
- Stocktaking/auditing with the department
- Dealing with customers and transport companies onsite and completing arrival and quality control dispatch inspections
- Communicating and planning to ensure space across the site is optimised
- Representing the company and customers on deliveries/collection for offsite repairs
- Maintaining a tidy and professional working environment, with a special emphasis on Health & Safety
The role as a Logistics Operative Nights will cover the shift - Mon to Thurs night shifts running from 7pm - 6am.
As a Logistics Operative you must:
- Have an in date, valid Driving Licence, and will need to declare any points
- Work well within a team and on their own initiative
- Be able to accurately follow instructions
- Have a flexible attitude to working hours and overtime
- Competitive salary
- Ongoing career development, training and coaching
- Pension scheme
- Health Cash Plan
- Birthday paid day off
- Volunteering paid day off
- Wellbeing app
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company discount scheme
If this role is of interest to you, then hit apply now!