‘Pick’ yourself a great new temporary opportunity here!
How would you like to work for a world renowned brand? To be paid above minimum wage and offered fantastic benefits from day 1?
Immediate starts are available for efficient and organised individuals who thrive in a fast-paced atmosphere.
You will be joining a large community of dedicated, hard-working and energised individuals who pride themselves on their commitment and work ethic.
A LLOP Warehouse Operative role within the Order Preparation or Flows team provides a varied work day that includes:
- Operating MHE including LLOP, EPT vehicles.
- Picking and packing of customer orders.
- Utilizing the RF scanners to scan and sort stock all in a safe manner
- Working as part of a team to ensure warehouse targets are met and deliveries are dispatched within the required timescales.
- Complying with all health and safety policy and procedures on site.
- Take part in the continuous improvement projects (participation to meetings, teamwork or efficiency projects).
As a LLOP warehouse operative you will be working both alone and as part of a team with efficiency and commitment to complete your work and strive to maintain the business performance targets.
This role best suits upbeat and self-motivated individuals who enjoy working systematically and productively in a fast paced working environment.
You will have:
- Experience within a distribution centre or logistics environment.
- Competent user of SAP Warehouse system.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good understanding and able to demonstrate numeracy and literacy skills.
- Flexibility when required
- Safety mindset
- Willingness to obtain a materials handling equipment (MHE) license
- Have some previous experience in MHE operation
The LLOP Warehouse Operative role is available on the day shift, working 6.00am – 2.00pm, flexibility is essential in peak times.
The hourly rate of pay is £9.00 per hour.
Other benefits include:
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Free parking on site
- Subsidised canteen
- Free fruit on Fridays
- Dress down Fridays
- Employee of the Month recognition scheme
- 100% Attendance Bonus
Call Marie on 01623 629966 now for an immediate induction!