The only thing worse than training your employees and having them leave is not training your employees and having them stay.
Working in the financial services sector, as the Learning and Development Trainer, you will showcase your natural leadership, communication and role model capabilities.
Working closely with the Compliance team, Quality Assurance team, Insolvency Practitioners and Operational Managers, you’ll find it easy to engage and influence others with a collaborative and inclusive style.
No two days will be the same; you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Develop Needs Analysis (DNA) in order to understand operational development requirements
- Design skills and knowledge development using a variety of blended delivery methods
- Evaluate the impact of all development solutions
- Support the team by creating and delivering clear and relevant training
As well as:
- Support the business area with audits/inspections as and when required
- Provide technical leadership, training/coaching and guidance in conjunction with the Compliance teams, Quality Assurance team, Insolvency Practitioners and Operational Managers to ensure appropriate levels of compliance and adherence to regulatory guidelines
- Involvement in projects
Don’t worry I know what you’re thinking, this involves a mound of clerical work but you won’t be on your own, not only will you have the support of the line manager but you’ll also work really closely with the L&D Administrator.
HIT APPLY NOW