Are you an outdoorsy person? Do you enjoy working in the fresh air? Are you green fingered? If you’ve answered yes, then we have the job for you!
- You will be caring for established lawns by mulching, aerating, weeding, grubbing and removing thatch, and trimming and edging around flower beds, walks, and walls.
- Mowing and edging lawns, using power mowers and edger’s
- Operating petrol strimmer’s
- Plant seeds, bulbs, foliage, flowering plants, grass, ground covers, trees, and shrubs, and apply mulch for protection, using gardening tools
- You must hold a full clean UK driving license - towing experience is preferable however not essential
- Previous landscaping and strimming experience is essential for this role.
- Flexibility with hours of work
- Good knowledge of the local area
- Excellent attention to detail
Hours of work are 7.30am to 4.30pm from Monday to Friday but some weekend work may be required so flexibility is required.
Apply below, call 01522 546643 or visit our Lincoln office for more details.