Acting as the main point of contact for our clients, The Key Account Manager will provide expert management of key accounts and develop strategic relationships, and taking ownership of driving account retention, and revenue and profit targets.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- A focus on creating opportunities to grow revenue and profit in line with Company targets.
- Understanding the requirements of our key account clients and identifying solutions to meet these needs.
- Taking ownership of senior executive level strategic relationships.
- Evaluating internal and external client feedback to ensure optimal delivery of services and projects, continual communication, and continued improvement of delivery.
- Ensuring service delivery exceeds customer expectations.
- Completion and maintenance of key account development plans with continued and thorough reviews of client pipelines.
- Collaborate with other departments to grow key accounts or reach prospective customers.
- Maintaining a knowledge of markets to create opportunities and business growth.
- Ensuring contracts are signed, up to date and reviewed with the client well in advance of the current contract end dates.
- Travelling to client sites around the UK.
You will have a proven track record of achieving and exceeding account revenue and profit. The ideal candidate will have a strong, confident personality with the drive and determination to meet with clients and make a difference. You will have excellent written, verbal and presentation skills and an ability to communicate at all levels with internal and external stakeholders. The successful candidate will have the ability to exhibit innovative thinking, aimed at improving processes and achieving results. You should also have a full UK Driving Licence.