I have a fantastic opportunity available for a junior design engineer to join a company based in Grantham on a permanent basis.
The job role of a junior design engineer will include:
- Designing layouts for fall protection installations.
- Assisting in planning permanent fall protection installations (in the form of drawings, technical data, etc.)
- Develop and maintain compliant inspection regimes for existing and new installations.
- Liaising with suppliers, manufacturers and customers when necessary.
- Assisting during site surveys on occasions.
- Maintaining and updating existing library of 2D drawings/technical data.
- Liaising with architects and design/project managers and providing them with necessary information.
- You will take control of individual projects and see them through to completion
The successful candidate will have:
- Qualification – HNC or HND Level in mechanical or structural engineering (or similar)
- Knowledge of 2D CAD tools (AutoCAD LT)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- An enthusiasm for a technical challenge.
If you have relevant experience or you would like more information contact Meda on 01475674514, apply now or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org