Do you a positive, flexible, and adaptable attitude to work and learning?
Are you an organised problem solver, trouble shooter?
Do you have good communication skills – both written, verbal and to promotion of cohesive team building at all levels?
Are you able to work independently, be self-motivated, reliable, and responsible?
Would you like to work for a company that will give you
• 33 days holiday
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Pension contribution
• Aar Rewards / discount portal
• Eye test and vouchers for VDU and safety specs in accordance with Company policy
• Free parking at some Company premises locations
In your new role as an IT and BI Assistant you will be responsible for
• Carrying out all activities within the area of this role’s responsibility in accordance with current IMS processes - Quality, Environmental, Health & Safety policies.
• Assisting our Network Supervisor and BI Developer & Analyst to maintain IT systems, hardware, software, and reporting functions.
• Using your good excel skills, along with attention for detail take ownership of our weekly reporting process and perform reconciliation functions as needed.
• Develop your knowledge of Power BI or demonstrate an interest to learn is essential to this role as more functions are automated.
• Develop an internal customer facing support role helping develop and run a Helpdesk for both IT and Development.
• Work with web application technologies such as HTML5, CSS3 and React.
• Respond in a timely fashion to daily IT support requests, provide trouble shooting skills, demonstrate a depth of knowledge of business IT e.g., Office 365, Azure and Active Directory.
• Generally, support your team members with IT based projects in general
• Maintain IT records for internal and external audit purposes