We are a dynamic manufacturer, distributor and recycler of building products. We know that our people are our greatest asset and we are delighted to be growing our team further by recruiting an Account Manager to join our Sales Team at our Mansfield site.
The successful candidate will be working within a small team to support and sell a range of services, whilst performing an account administration function. You will make cost calculations and quotations through to invoicing whilst delivering high levels of customer service.
The ideal applicant must be able to work under pressure, numerate, be IT literate, and be comfortable to communicate effectively at all levels. Applicants should be well-organised and efficient, able to work to a high standard and quality, ensuring a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Sell and up sell services to existing customers and to new business leads
• Deliver high levels of customer service
• Make cost calculations and quotations taking them through to conversion
• Ensuring contract paperwork is correct
• Utilising a document service
• Responsible for taking on-line payments/processing invoices
• Identify new revenue opportunities with our existing client base
• Supply daily/weekly update reports
Key Skills / Experience
• Previous Telesales / Account Management experience
• A keen eye for detail is essential
• Knowledge of Microsoft outlook, Excel and Word
• Target driven and enjoy both sales and administration
• Previous experience in a similar role will be advantageous
This position would suit a highly motivated professional looking to develop a telesales career. You will be supported with an individual development plan to ensure you maximise your potential.
Interested??? Please call Lynsey on 01623 629966.