Are you passionate about people and culture? Are your administrative skills top notch? Can you juggle many balls at any one time? If that sounds like you, don’t stop reading!
Our well established client based in Rutland is currently looking for an experienced HR Administrator to join their team. This is a very exciting time to join the small, friendly team, it is very busy and there is a massive opportunity to learn a variety of different functions. An immediate start is available for the right candidate. Our client is looking for an individual with exceptional organisation skills, is willing to learn and has a great team spirit.
Your duties will include:
- Processing Starter & Leaver information
- Collecting, formatting and present data using Excel
- Creating and preparing internal and external correspondence using mail-merge
The ideal candidate will:
- Have an excellent attention to detail
- Have previous HR experience or experience in a busy and diverse administration role
- Be an excel expert
- Be confident completing mail-merges, creating reports and spreadsheets to a high level of accuracy
- Be a real team player, and be willing to assist with tasks whenever necessary within the department
- Be able to work on their own initiative and manage their own work load
This role would suit candidates who have worked as an Administrator / HR Administrator / HR Assistant / Apprentice HR / Training Administrator