We need a hero... Actually, we need an HR Administrator - cape & tights optional!
If you have a passion for recruitment and working in a busy environment, then read on...
You will be responsible for providing comprehensive administration service relating to the employment lifecycle. Be the primary contact and systems administrator for queries related to T&A / HRIS system and to assist in driving through the systems implementation.
- Carry out HR administration relating to the employee life cycle, including new starter paperwork, inductions, change of terms and leavers in an effective and efficient manner and in line with payroll deadlines.
- Maintain up to date structure charts with all new starters and leavers and changes.
- Support implementation of Learning & Development initiatives (Apprenticeships, Graduate Scheme, Line Manager development, Operational / Compliance Training).
- Champion the use of T&A System and self-service with line managers and individuals, providing support and guidance on maximising the potential of the system.
- Working collaboratively with the Accounts (payroll) team, ensure Time and Attendance system is updated accordingly and in advance of payroll processing.
- Facilitate communication initiatives, building employee voice.
- Ensure the organisation is compliant with all Training, Ethical and Legal requirements
- Maintain HR systems and carry out analysis and production of required HR KPI reports.
- Support people managers by attending probationary, disciplinary, grievance, performance, sickness meetings in note taking capacity.
- To assist with the co-ordination and administration of recruitment and onboarding activities including adverts, interviews, offer letters and contracts.
- Look at ways of working, and propose ideas, for the administration area of the department to enhance our services to the Company and streamline the department processes.
- To support in the delivery of project work in line with the HR and Business Strategy
Does this sound like the role for you? Hit apply now… don’t delay, interviews will take place quickly!