Work with one of the UKs Top 10 Food Producers.
NO NIGHTS - PERM CONTRACTS AVAILABLE TO SUITABLE CANDIDATES! NEW STATE-OF-THE-ART SITE! WALKING DISTANCE FROM NEWARK!
To ensure the welfare of day old broiler chicks maintaining high standards of quality and hygiene, animal welfare and health & safety.
- To gain a full understanding of poultry.
- Contribute to that department/ add value by developing requisite skills in this area in line with competency framework.
- To undertake chick takeoff, transfer; egg loading, clean up and disinfection, wash room operation and the general cleaning and tidiness of all areas, inside and outside of the hatchery.
- To show appropriate care of day old chicks, adhering to codes of practice, bird welfare.
- Hatching eggs and embryos to be handled carefully at all times to reduce cracking, leading to down hatchability.
- To adhere to health & safety standards at all times.
- To undertake other duties within the hatchery operation as required.
- To work in a manner that actively seeks to reduce any negative environmental impact in relation to the processes and procedures operating within their area and across the wider business e.g. reduction of waste, recycling etc.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Ability to work shifts
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Experience of working in a team
- Previous involvement in the industry
- Ability and commitment in learning new skills
- Weekly Pay
- Free onsite parking
- Permanent positions available for suitable candidates
To apply, please contact Demie on 01636 611320 or email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org