Do you like being hands on? Do you prefer manual work? If so Ambitions Personnel is recruiting for handballers to work for a local company based in Grantham.
This role will suit someone that will enjoy all aspects of manual labour. The duties of the role include moving and handballing electrical goods, tidying up and other general warehouse duties.
The hours of work are Monday to Friday from 6 am-2 pm, 2 pm-10 pm and 10 pm-6 am rotating weekly, and you will still have the weekends off to enjoy.
Our client will need two people to start immediately and will offer a permanent contract after 12 weeks of temporary work. All you need to do is showcase your good work ethic and reliability.
Your hard work will be rewarded, after 4 weeks service you will receive a salary increase to £9.32 per hour and be part of a successful high-performance team.
• Must be flexible due to shifts patterns
• Hardworking and reliable
• Work in a safe manner and comply with the Health, Safety and Environmental Policies
• Achievement Focussed
• Team player with a positive effect on the team
• Able to work well as part of a team
• Flexible approach to duties and tasks
• Candidates must be able to manual handle heavy goods in a safe manner.
• Permanent contract offered after 12 weeks.
• Performance bonus offered after 4 weeks training up to £9.32 per hour
• Walking distance from town centre
• Weekends off
To apply, please contact Cheila Loucao on 01476 574514 or email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.