Looking for a new and exciting opportunity?
Your duties will include as follows:
Responsible for receiving, validating and issuing all goods inwards including; pre-ordered parts, paint and workshop consumables.
- Responsible for all goods inwards parts, paint and consumables.
- Receive goods into stores recording electronic data and administrating paperwork.
- Monitor parts supply and expected arrival dates, record and report to line manager.
- Arrange sub contract repairs with suppliers as and when necessary.
- Create and maintain professional relationships with all suppliers.
- Liaise with and support the logistics team to control vehicle movements into refurbishment areas.
- Ensure all pre-workshop loading areas are always kept well stocked.
- Maintaining a tidy and professional working environment, with a special emphasis on health and safety and ISO
You must have:
- Substantial experience in parts catalogues
- Experience of working within a demanding and fast paced environment
- Capable of managing multiple assignments simultaneously within agreed timescales
- Takes Initiative to anticipate and solve problems
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently and proceed with objectives with a minimum of supervision
- The ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels of the business and to adapt your style and technical approach as required
- Competitive salary.
- Ongoing career development, training and coaching – because if you don’t grow, we don’t grow.
- Pension scheme.
- Health Cash Plan
- Birthday paid day off
- Volunteering paid day off
- Wellbeing app (Calm)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Staff discount scheme
Your hours/days of work will be from Mon-Sun 06:30-18:30 on a shift pattern of 5 on 5 off, 4 on 5 off and 5 on 4 off.