Have you got a good eye for detail, meticulous in your reporting and documenting? Something of a perfectionist and have a passion for quality? Do you have experience in FMCG?
- Work in partnership with the manufacturing team and QCP operators to maintain and improve the quality. It is essential that at the same time, you will maintain effective communication channels with production and the SID team.
- Checking sample orders and confirming quality suitability for dispatch.
- Work to produce the highest quality products ensuring that quality comes before speed.
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are being followed correctly by other production staff.
- Work, communicate and report quality problems with team leaders and ensure problems are solved or products isolated.
- To encourage, motivate and train staff to recognise quality defects in products and raw materials, especially on products as they go down the line.
- Monitoring Mass Production and Core Production by completing its relevant paperwork on the factory floor including non-conformance and Quality Standards.
You will be working directly for the Product Quality Manager and will keep them up to speed with your findings.
Hours - 5 days per week - 45 hours per week.
Either 6am or 10am start - Depending on which suits you/business best.
Call the Colchester team today on 01206 560523