Are you looking to develop your finance career? Have you previously worked in accounting or as a purchase ledger? Do you want to be part of a progressive and supportive company? Then this may be the role for you!
We are looking for a hybrid Finance Assistant to join an award-winning business in Burton-upon-Trent.
Reporting to the Finance Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Producing cash flow reports.
- Processing monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Raising and processing purchase orders.
- Setting up new suppliers.
- Producing supplier invoices in Sage.
For this role, we are looking for someone with a good understanding of accounting principles and familiarity with Sage 50 (or similar). Ideally, you will also have experience with Salesforce and working with different currencies. You must have previous experience and/or qualifications for this position within accounting and purchase ledger.
This temporary-to-permanent role is paying £12.31 per hour. As well as this, you will also receive:
- Company pension scheme.
- Opportunities for training and development.
- Reward and recognition.
- 30 days holiday (including bank holidays).
Interested? Click 'apply' today or contact Jeetinder for more information on 01332 343 732 / firstname.lastname@example.org