Is organised your middle name?
You will be a field service administrator for a well-established and reputable company in Huthwaite.
Sounds impressive right?
Do you have great communication and organisational skills as well as being able to work off your initiative?
Duties are wide and varied they include transaction inputting, maintenance of the database, job progression and tracking, a coalition of job packs or warranty packs, and invoicing.
In addition to this you will:
- Support during busy periods and absence by liaising directly with customers to handle calls relating to service requests, both planned and urgent, and respond in a timely and professional manner
- Plan effectively to ensure that department needs are met throughout the year and ensure that resources and materials are available when required
- To maintain effective communication with all internal personnel, Supervisor, Coordinators, field service operatives, customers, suppliers and OEM’
- To carry out work activities following your line manager’s instructions and to work under the rules, regulations and health & safety requirements as set out in the company employee’s handbook.
- You will be expected to support other departmental activities as and when required and you may be required to make yourself available for overtime. You may be required to perform other duties not listed, that could be required to support the changing needs of
- To ensure that good timekeeping, good housekeeping and high standards of work are maintained at all times.
- As a representative of the company you will be required to maintain a professional approach to your work at all times.
This is a full time, permanent role. The working hours are Monday to Friday 8.15am – 4.45pm.
The salary is dependent upon experience, circa £16,500 -£17,500 per annum.
HIT APPLY NOW. What are you waiting for?