Are you passionate about helping improve someone's quality of life? Are you a compassionate and caring person? Can you work well under pressure? The role of a Field Care Manager encompasses all of these traits and more.
As a Field Care Manager you will recruit and place health care assistants into temporary and permanent positions within community settings. You will support the set up and maintain community care packages alongside a Community team and your Branch Manager.
You will help maintain existing business and support building upon this by actively seeking new business to ensure there are enough care packages to oversee. You will liaise with clients and staff on a weekly and monthly basis to ensure staff rotas and contracts run efficiently.
The Main Duties Will Include:
- To expand the business within a chosen area by canvassing, gaining new leads, sales calls, arranging and attending client meetings to gain new business.
- To liaise with Case Managers, Solicitors, Social workers to discuss the company’s services and to offer a tailored package to suit the clients needs.
- To visit clients to discuss any issues in relation to the care packages that you support.
- To be responsible for supporting the community clients support packages to ensure they run smoothly, dealing with any issues that arise. Implementing any changes to staff or additional changes which need to be implemented to ensure they run smoothly in conjunction with the client.
- To work towards KPI’s, targets and objectives on a daily / weekly / monthly basis including providing a business report for your own area.
- To interview perspective health care assistants as part of the recruitment process.
- To be responsible for your own quality assurance, sending out staff assignment reports to both clients and staff including new staff members and existing staff. To send out client questionnaires to evaluate our service.
- To carry out supervision and appraisals for field staff.
- To ensure that files of clients and field staff meet any regulatory standards, i.e. CQC and NHS, CCG etc.
- To be an effective communicator at all levels, both within and outside the business.
- To help drive team motivation through working by example and building strong rapport with fellow team members.
- To develop proactive problem-solving skills and use them daily with other members of the team.
- To ensure that own knowledge remains abreast of Industry Best Practice Requirements, e.g. CQC regulations, CRB and any new legislation or regulations which come into force, this includes employment, health and safety, statutory and contractual, this will be supported by the manager.
- To ensure full compliance with statutory legislation for the company and site regulations or guidelines.
- To take a full and active part in the appraisal and objective setting initiatives undertaken by the Branch Manager.
This is not a complete statement of all duties and responsibilities of this post. The post holder may be required to carry out other duties as directed by the Manager or Director. The responsibility level of any duties should not exceed those outlined above.
- Understanding of the Aspire system
- Self motivation and personal drive
- Team Player respecting other team members
- Good communication skills both with internal and external customers
- Always displays “Can Do Attitude”
- To be able to react positively to changing working practices and environment
Hours of work 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday + On call duties
20 days Holiday + Bank holidays + your birthday off!
If you are interested in this role and wish to find out more details, please hit apply today!