Are you interested in joining a fast paced company? Do you have strong administration skills? Is Export something you are experienced in? My client is looking for an Import/Export Administrator to join their team based in Sutton-In-Ashfield.
This role is paying up to £20,000 per annum and is a permanent role.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Control of import / export documentation for
- Completion of Import / export documentation as required by the HMRC and customs and excise
- Creation and upkeep of dedicated electronic filing system for all paperwork
- Liaise with key internal stakeholders to ensure all imports and exports are captured and offer advice and guidance where required
- Provide cover within the team during times of annual leave or absence
- Maintain an understanding of all regulation / legislation changes and inform the company of their responsibilities
- HMRC Management Support System (MSS) Reporting and analysis
- Participate in all customs audits in relation to company imports and exports.
- Inward Processing Relief (IPR) and Outward Processing Relief (OPR) Maintenance for the company and any other required licences
- Request Certificate of Origin as and when required by customers.
- General filing
- Any other duties as and when required
Skills, qualifications & experience:
- GCSE Grade C or above
- Import / Export experience to high standard
- Proficient with Excel / word
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Familiar with MSS reporting and documentation requirements
- Familiar with Customs Procedure codes and their specific use
- Working knowledge of international movement of goods and to maintain up to date knowledge
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to handle difficult internal and external customers in a cool, courteous and efficient manner
If this is something you are interested in, please hit apply now!