We are currently recruiting a FLT Driver for one of the UK’s biggest electrical retailers based in Newark on an ongoing temporary basis. Working in the warehouse, Ambitions need determined people who are able to demonstrate passion and commitment for our client’s business.
As a Forklift Truck Operator your main duties would include:
- Loading and unloading goods from vehicles such as lorries or vans
- Loading pallets around the storage facility
- Stacking goods in the correct storage bays
- Following stock control instructions
- Checking loads are secure and stacked correctly
- Emptying pallets
- Performing daily equipment checks, for example recharging the truck's battery
- Helping to load and unload trucks by hand where necessary and performing other warehouse tasks like picking and packing
Working hours: Day or Night shift available
Days: 7am until 7pm / 6:45am until 6:45pm
Nights: 7pm until 7am / 6:45pm until 6:45am
Rates of pay between £9.30 - £10.54 per hour
There will be temporary to permanent positions available for the successful candidate. You will need to have a good understanding of English language and successfully complete the pre-selection numeracy and literacy test.
- A minimum of 3 months FLT driving experience is required.
- Counterbalance or Reach licence
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- A good team player
Free parking onsite
Excellent company benefits
Temporary to permanent position
To apply, please contact Sophie on 01636 611320 or send a CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.