Birds singing, sun shining, Red Arrows flying overhead. Who wouldn't want to work in the beautiful Lincolnshire countryside?
Mark needs you!! You’re an experienced Team Leader/ Supervisor, who understands the importance of Health and Safety and record keeping. With a background in farming you’re the perfect match for Mark. With your experience of driving tractors and all forms of farm machinery, you can help out when needed.
You like the great outdoors, ready to muck in, have a polite, friendly and approachable nature. Then your countryside needs you!!
Have you got the skills needed?
- Team Leader/Supervisory experience
- All round administration experience
- Hands on farming experience, including tractor driving
What’s in it for you?
- Working in the beautiful Lincolnshire countryside.
- 22 days’ holiday + bank holidays
- Birthday off
- Healthcare plan
- Free parking
- Minimum salary £21,000.00
Hit apply now as interviews will happen quickly for this role. No CV, don’t worry just call Jackie on 01522 546643 now!