Are you a level headed person? Looking to start your new career? Want to make a difference in young people’s lives?
As the Engagement & Wellbeing worker you will be working 12-hour shifts including day shifts, night shifts and weekends based on a rota system. You will engage with and provide support and reassurance to the vulnerable and complex needs service users have and enhance emotional wellbeing, build confidence, resilience, and self-esteem. Alongside these duties you will promote independence and enable young people with complex needs to progress through the levels of service and develop relevant skills to sustain accommodation within the local community.
Duties will include but not limited to:-
- Engage and build positive relationships with service users to offer reassurance, support and promote independence.
- Ensure service users are seen regularly and in accordance with any support plans.
- Escalate issues relating to the safety and wellbeing of service users in accordance with policy.
- Ensure communal areas and offices are kept clean.
- Undertake health and Safety checks/routine checks on fire and other emergency systems and maintain records.
- Monitor and regulate access to the building/s.
- Maintain electronic records and files, in accordance with company Policy and the requirements of GDPR.
This role will require you to have a full UK driving licence and upon hiring will need to complete a DBS check.