This is a great opportunity to join a well-established company in the energy sector.
- Assembly of electrical components for other departments
- Hands on position, working on the production floor
- Work part of a team to ensure each order/job is done to standards set out
- You will be using various tools and keeping your area tidy at the end of each shift
- Electrical Assembly experience would be ideal
The hours of work are Monday to Friday, 10:00am to 5:00pm. The rate of pay is £8.50 to £9.50 per hour depending on experience. This is a temp to perm position.
There is no public transport to this location, therefore you will ideally live locally or drive.
If you feel that you have the skills to meet this position please forward your CV and covering letter outlining exactly what you are looking for and what you can bring to the role to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01623 629966.