Ambitions Personnel in Nottingham are working with a well known business and brand who are looking for Distribution Team Leader to join their team on a full time permanent basis.
Great Salary and excellent company benefits to be discussed via the phone and face to face.
Day shifts 39 hours per week, between the hours of 7am and 4pm (some overtime included over busy periods), 5 days out of 6 including some Saturday working, some flexibility is required due to volumes of work.
The successful candidates will join the distribution team and be apart of a big team. Leading a team of 10 and reporting into and assisting the supervisor.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Planning daily work for the team ensuring work volumes are met
- Unloading and sorting stock into specific loading bays for each product
- Working and liaising with logistics for routes and deliveries
- Liasing with other internal departments
- Checking reports for missing stock and items and identifying the missing stock
- Checking stock that has been returned due to faults or not delivered and rescheduling those deliveries
- Scanning and loading all items that pass through the despatch department
- Checking all paperwork and entering onto the system (SAP)
- Overcome obstacles to get the daily job complete
- Covering Supervisor in absences
If you work within a similar role or are looking for the next step up within your career this is a fantastic opportunity so please apply today.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.