An exciting vacancy has arisen in our clients' Distribution sales department to join a busy team. This is a full time role which requires a pro-active individual to sell products and services through inbound and outbound telephone calls.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure that set monthly and yearly targets are achieved.
- Account Manage clients and prospective clients in your allocated area - Raising quotes, up and cross-selling, holding margin, order entry, liaise with operations, deal with complaints.
- Ensure your account plan is kept up to date throughout the year and carry out all agreed account activity.
- External visits to be made to your top accounts.
- Attend trade shows, breakfast mornings, training and site visits if required.
- Answer all telephone, fax & e-mail enquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Ensure that your quote diary is kept up to date.
- Assist External Sales Engineers in your area.
- Generating leads via outbound sales activity.
- Have a list of anticipated orders due for your area.
- Be able to forward forecast for your area to help with the buying.
- Provide holiday and absence cover to other areas.
If you feel that you have the skills to meet this position please forward your CV and covering letter outlining exactly what you are looking for and what you can bring to the role to Kelly.email@example.com or call on 01623 6299966.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately, we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.