If you can hold great relationships, motivate, assist, and inspire then this is the role for you! Are you ready to step up into a Deputy Hygiene Team Leader role?
You will supervise, assist the night hygiene team, deliver training, and support the night hygiene manager. One thing’s for sure: there will never be a dull moment when you have a team of frontline colleagues to look after.
This job is for you if:
- You are self-motivated, punctual with a positive attitude and have an eye for details.
- You are effective communicator.
- You can identify improvements and deliver them.
- You have previous Hygiene experience (COSHH, Health &Safety)
- You have good understanding of hygiene.
What we offer:
The opportunity to be part of one of the fastest growing independent food manufacturer with a strong focus on quality, service and innovation. This means that as our teams continue to grow, so can you.
The good stuff:
- Company events
- Company pension
- Attendance bonus
- Free food
- Free parking locally
- Footwear and PPE provided.
- Night shifts – 5 days per week
- 10pm – 6am