Customer Service Supervisor
Monday to Friday
£22,000 - £25,000 p/a dependent on experience
Are you looking for a new role and have experience managing a team of Customer Service Advisors?
We have a role available with our well established client in Newark to join their team as a Customer Service Supervisor, you will be responsible for a team of around 10-20 people.
Your responsbilities will include but not be limited to the following;
- Ensuring high levels of customer services are provided by every individual within your team
- Provide direct customer support
- To review and resolve any escalations from the team in a time efficient way whilst providing the highest level of customer care
- Evaluate the performance of each individual in the team and the team as a whole, and provide development plans where necessary
- Be actively involved in the introduction of new procedures and always looking for ways to improve performance and working practices
- Plan and deliver training and support to any new starters.
To be considered for this role you will be;
- An approachable, enthusiastic and driven individual with the natural ability to develop and lead a team
- Have previous experience within a Customer Service Supervisor role
- Ability to work in a fast paced, diverse environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Have excellent attention to detail
- The highest level of customer service and a passion for providing an exceptional service to any individual you cross paths with.
If this role sounds perfect for you, please contact Laura on 01476 574 514 or hit apply!