Do you thrive in a diverse and challenging work environment?
Reporting to the Customer Services Team Leader, you will be responsible for delivering a first class customer experience for both external & internal customers in a robust and fast pace environment.
- Understanding and deliver customer enquiries, requests and expectations
- Communication via emails, telephone and face to face
- Generating Quotes, Purchase & Sales Orders
- Organise & manage bookings
- Work collaboratively with all departments and sites
- Collect and capture accurate information to populate management information systems
- Maintain & update Product Guarantee database
All candidates must have the following requirements:
- Good communication skills
- Computer literacy (including Excel, Word & Outlook)
- Be methodical and meticulous
- Well-organised and focussed
- Good interpersonal skills, work well at meeting deadlines
- Demonstrate a positive, enthusiastic and flexible approach
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise and multi-task
- Must be able to work within a team and on own initiative
The hours are Monday to Friday (09:30,10:00) – 5.30pm
- Competitive salary.
- Auto enrolment pension scheme.
- Excellent career progression plans
- Free car parking
If you think you have the necessary skills, and personal qualities to join us please don’t hesitate in sending your CV for immediate consideration.