Are you someone who loves talking? Then this is the job for you!
This Customer Service Representative role is based in Rutland. You will be working for a global leader in engineered materials, and are known for inventive components. You will be providing customer service and support for designated customers, along with general sales support to the Sales Operations team and Account Managers regarding inventory availability, checking account pricing, generating sales reports, and overall communications.
The client will provide you with all on-boarding training in addition to this, you will receive day-to-day coaching, mentoring, and general guidance from a member of management. The company embodies the following values, Customer First, Honesty and Integrity; Open Communications, Teamwork, Continuous Improvement and Learning; Manage by the Facts; A Safe, Clean and Orderly Workplace.
This role is on a permanent, full-time basis, the hours are based on 40 hour week.
If you have the following skills listed below, then I guess you're a great fit for the job!
- Have experience in Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, and Email
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to achieve results independently or working with others.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities involving external and internal priorities.
- Ability to make decisions and look to continuously improve
- Obtain a good work standard and quality
Quick, Click Apply Now! Is your CV not up to date? Call Sharni on 01733 562303 or email Sharni.Mandair@ambitionspersonnel.com
All candidate will receive a response whether they be unsuccessful or successful.