**REMOTE BASED ROLE**
Customer Service Planner & Asset Planner
Full Time, 3 month temporary contract
Our well established client based in Lincoln, is looking for a passionate and enthusiastic individual to join their Asset & Customer Delivery Team on a temporary basis as Customer Service Planner & Asset Planner. Full training and a 4 week mentoring period will be provided within their socially distanced office based in Lincoln (remote working will be avialable after this time) to ensure you have all of the necessary tools to excel in the role!
The Asset & Customer Delivery Team plays a crucial role in planning and scheduling engineers to resolve various issues within the business. Our client is responsible for scheduling around 1 million engineering jobs each year. Prioritising workloads and Customer contact are key to this role. Previous Scheduling experience is not required.
The ideal candidate will;
- Have an excellent team ethic and be willing to help others
- Exceptional communication skills
- Be able to own their workload
- Be able to prioritise tasks and be confident to make their own decisions
- Positive attitude and a drive to learn and develop their skills.
If this role is of interest to you and you feel you have the necessary skill set, please hit apply!