An efficient and organised Customer Service Agent is required in the Scheduling and Spares department for our client based in Derbyshire. This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding national company.
- Working within a process to secure accurate links between Scheduling and Spares
- Organise workload for allocated engineers and to ensure that all works are planned to achieve profitability and client satisfaction always
- Liaising with customers to schedule appointments
- To assist engineers to ensure workloads are completed on time
- Ensuring all queries and customer interactions are managed efficiently and effectively in line with the companies service processes
- Dealing with queries via email and over the telephone
- Liaising with the Field Management team, engineers and Sub-contractors to ensure scheduled compliance
- Computer literate with the ability to understand reports and data
- Organisational skills with the capability to work alone and as part of a team
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Skills and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Highly approachable with good interpersonal/soft skills
- Knowledge of an Automated Scheduling platform
This is a full-time permanent role. The working hours are Monday to Friday 08:30-17:30 with some evening and weekend work required on a shift basis.
If you feel that you have the skills to meet this position please forward your CV and covering letter outlining exactly what you are looking for a and what you can bring to the role to email@example.com or call Lynsey Shortland on 01332 343732.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately, we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.