Customer Service Advisor, Creswell
£16,000 - £18,000
Working hours: 8.30am – 4.30pm Monday to Friday
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a well-established company in Worksop. This is a full time permanent opportunity and a fantastic time to join a fast growing business. This opportunity would suit an individual who has previous experience working in a busy office environment and ideally with an internal sales background.
- Dealing with sales enquiries by telephone and email.
- Process sales orders
- Liaise with production and transport departments to organise delivery dates.
- Liaise with external sales team regarding progress of orders.
- Accurate recording and processing of incoming orders via fax, post, telephone, & e-mail onto the business system.
- Issuing production sheets to production department.
- Liaison with all other business areas to ensure meet customer requirements.
- Quoting prices using existing price lists.
- Price estimation & quoting of variations to standard products.
- Recording and progressing customer complaints
- Management and control of nominated sales leads.
- GCSE in Maths and English at grade A-C (or equivalent)
- 12 months experience in a busy sales office.
- Results focused and enthusiastic with a “can do” attitude.
- Ability to think and react quickly to problems.
- PC literate with good working knowledge of the Microsoft Word and Excel, and sales processing software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to liaise with both internal/external staff and customers.
- Friendly and polite with a positive attitude.
- Performs well under pressure.
- Determined and self-motivated.
- Good time management skills.
- Extensive telephone skills and experience in a busy customer service environment.
- Free onsite car parking
- 28 days holiday entitlement
- Auto Enrolment pension
To apply, please contact Gemma on 01909 482277 and email a CV to email@example.com
Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.