Do you have a passion for sales and administration? Imagine working for a well-established company with sites worldwide, who pride themselves on looking after their staff. This could be the opportunity for you!
As part of the internal sales department, you will be directly responsible to the Internal Sales Manager and be responsible for the sales of the client’s range of products.
You will have basic understanding of the client’s product range, have competent knowledge of Navision/SAP, to input data accurately into the system and use this knowledge to relate to customers’ requirements and problems.
You will keep up to date with changes in the technology and development of the industry which in turn affects the Company’s progress.
The successful candidate must have working knowledge of Word, Excel & SAP.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Accurately documenting the return of goods.
- Preparing the internal team’s day to day tasks.
- Processing monthly reports from the quotation system.
- ‘Flagging’ urgent enquiries and assisting in their prompt return.
- Undertaking the processing of credit notes in conjunction with the accounts department.
- Identifying opportunities of greater efficiency and cost savings.
- Having a working knowledge of the discount control system and being commercially aware of the market.
This Temporary-to-Permanent role based in Burton-on-Trent is paying £10.26 per hour and you will be working Monday to Thursday, 8.30am-5.00pm and Friday, 8.00am-4.30pm.
If this role is of interest to you, then please apply now!
This position would suit someone who has worked in Transport Planning, Customer Service Administration, Sales Support.