Crimp Repair Technician
8am-4pm Monday – Friday
£9.20 per hour. 37.5 hours paid weekly
Duties to include:
- Accurately fault finding and resolving issues with returned tools
- Assisting customers with queries and receive and book tools onto the system
- To support the manufacture, assessment, repair and on-going development of the Fibre Optic Repair Kits
- Provide accurate costings and quotations for the repair of tools
- Support the full strip down, repair and rebuild of returned tools
- Provide fault diagnosis
- Manufacture and Design of new tool kits, creation of new foam layouts
- Support in house tooling training where appropriate to outside sources
We are looking for someone with previous experience within a similar job. You must be able to read and translate technical drawings, have excellent communication skills and have the ability to perform under pressure.
Please apply online or for more information please call Emma on 01623 600835.