How would you like to work for the UK’s largest privately owned manufacturer?
The business I am representing constantly strive to lead in their industry, in terms of the people they employ and the product they produce. They are proud of the work they do and the people who work for them. Most companies exist to simply make and sell product. This company is different, they believe in inspiring, impressing and innovating.
Due to continued growth and success, they have an opportunity for a Credit Controller working as part of the Finance Team, the post holder will be responsible for conducting credit checks on new customers, resolving problems in relation to invoice payments, and reconciling complex month-end accounts. In addition, they must also report to management on outstanding issues, whilst highlighting potential debtor problems.
Main Duties include:
- Conduct Credit Checks on new customers
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate manor.
- Ensuring credit limits and terms are adhered to
- Weekly/Monthly reports.
- Monthly statements.
- Entering payments (electronic & cheques) onto sage customer accounts, matching remittance with payments
- Produce credit notes.
- To work alongside service/transport departments to resolve and recover customer deducted debit notes.
- General filing and scanning duties.
The successful applicant will be a good team player, have excellent computer skills, have strong verbal and written communication skills, experience of Sage 200
- 30 days holiday per year
- life assurance, days,
- staff discount
- high street discount scheme
- hybrid working and other employee benefits and opportunities to enable you to fulfil your potential.
- There are plentiful opportunities within the business should you be willing to progress. Please apply today to discuss in more detail.