We have a fantastic new opportunity for a Credit Controller to join a finance team.
As a Credit Controller you will be responsible for actively pursuing and collecting customer debt within the business. This includes making sure that appropriate terms are set for customers, the business processes and customers adhere to these terms, customer credit checking and overdue debts are chased promptly. You will need to be flexible, a strong team player and have open mind to challenge current practices and make business process improvements.
- Chasing debtors in accordance with company procedures.
- Resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices and maintaining accurate notes on the system.
- Agreeing and monitoring customer’s payment arrangements where appropriate.
- Preparing and providing accurate management information around cash collection.
- Control of and upkeep of customers DD mandates and monitor and correct any unit rate changes accordingly.
- Working with external debt collectors to ensure best practice.
- To chase debt/aged debt on a weekly basis.
- To run daily bank reports.
- To complete annual credit checks.
- To run director and customer reports for credit facilities
- Produce weekly and monthly statements
- Produce monthly debtor reports for line manager.
Skills & Experience required:
- Credit Control experience is required
- Experience in chasing debt is essential
- You will have strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple deadlines
- Have a strong telephone manner and rapport building skills
- IT and numerically literate
If this role is of interest to you then hit apply now or call 07799527163