The Benefits are endless…
12.30 finish on a Friday,
25 days holiday plus bank holidays,
Continuous professional development.
Do you like the idea of working for an SME business? Everyone knows your name and you know who everyone is.
Reporting to the Divisional Financial Controller as the Credit and Ledger Controller you will be responsible for the daily management of credits, debits, and cash availability of the business in addition to sales invoicing and customer payments and new customer accounts management and cash allocation.
The day-to-day duties include managing the debts of creditors, ensuring timely payments are made, processing incoming funds, reconciling invoices, resolving account queries, and managing debt recovery and also involved in evaluating new credit requests, including checking credit ratings, deciding whether to allow credit to a debtor and advising on credit limits.
- Check new client set-up including VAT details, process these through SAGE
- Highlight any credit restrictions and communicate approved credit terms to Business Technical Support and senior management teams.
- Raise invoices, pro-formas & credit notes ensuring all details are correct and documentation is in order
- Issue invoices, pro-formas & credit notes to clients
- Ensure Credit notes are signed off and maintain a monthly schedule for the month-end file
- Process all payments through appropriate bank accounts & maintain payment spreadsheet
- Set-up of new customers on finance online system
- Manage and notify all credit notes and raise credit & debit adjustments when necessary
- Ensure all clients limits are monitored so there are no unknown retentions
- Manage multi-currency client ledgers and the collecting of monies within agreed terms
- Resolution of customer queries
- Escalation of non-payment issues including debt recovery processes
- Weekly debt status reports to the management team and chase bad debts and reduce debtor limits
- Daily/weekly/monthly reports as defined
- Check and monitor limits notify management and senior management of any breached credit limits or on hold accounts
- Weekly flash report
CLICK APPLY NOW!