Our successful client based on the outskirts of Newark are looking to recruit for an experienced credit controller /sales ledger to join their busy team. Working alongside the existing accounts team the successful candidate in this role will be required to assist with all aspects of the role.
- Generating/posting of Invoices and Credit Notes to customers via email and post
- Credit Control, cash allocation and reconciliation
- Dealing with customer queries
- Actively chasing outstanding debt phone/email/letter
- Updating/Management of bespoke customer systems
- Sagepay and Card daily payment reconciliations
- Checking/maintaining outstanding POD report
- Updating delivery notes and system notes where required
- General admin/filing
- Adhoc work, department/role related when required
- Responsible for office stationery ordering/stock
- Good communication skills.
- Good numeracy/literacy.
- Good computer skills, good spreadsheet knowledge would be an advantage.
- Works well independently and as part of a small close team.
- Forms good customer/inter department relationships.
- Temp – perm
- Car park
Due to Location you would need to have your own transport.
Working hours are full time Monday – Friday 8:30am-5pm on a 12 week temp – perm basis.
To apply, please contact Jennifer Ellison on 01636 611320 or send a CV to Jennifer.Ellison@ambitionspersonnel.com
Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.