We are seeking a dynamic Commercial Manager with experience in negotiating and administrating construction contracts, strong commercial acumen and a desire to achieve results. Knowledge of the piling industry, whilst preferable, is not essential.
You will be expected to attend pre contract, final account and client meetings to ensure customer satisfaction, growth and retention.
Duties will include:
- Review of pre-let meeting minutes with possible attendance of significant pre-let meetings if required.
- Review of orders and commercial negotiations in line with company policies.
- Assisting the Contracts Department with managing projects in line with contractual agreements.
- Credit control and debt management functions
- Final Account preparations / negotiations / agreements
As an integral member of this highly motivated team, with a reputation for professional service, quality and many years of customer partnering, this position is an exciting and varied role offering the opportunity to build your career with a highly successful and expanding business.
Our Client are able to offer an attractive salary with car allowance or company car, plus profit sharing bonus scheme, pension and death in service insurance.
If you feel that you have the skills to meet this position please forward your CV and covering letter outlining exactly what you are looking for and what you can bring to the role to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01623 629966.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Ambitions Personnel who are operating as an employment agency.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.