Do you want a job you can progress in? Do you like cars?
As a Client Service Advisor you must coordinate and deliver effective organisation, booking and transfers of vehicles via phone, e-mail and as a face-to-face point of contact for customers and visitors. As a Client Service Advisor our client is looking for someone to carry out the following:
- Pro-active planning of vehicle collection
- Liaising with other areas of the business to coordinate vehicle availability
- Accurate maintenance of electronic proof of delivery system
- Coordinate offsite vehicle transfers with customers and transport companies
- Administration support for operations department
- Maintenance of daily reports
- Supporting reception and customer arrivals
- Assisting with monthly stock taking
- Resolving vehicle handover issues and unexpected arrivals on-site
- Repatriation of vehicle items
- Maintaining a tidy and professional working environment, with a special emphasis on health and safety and ISO
Hours of a Client Service Advisor are 37.5 hours per week, Monday – Friday on a shift rotation basis between 07.00-19.00. MUST be flexible and able to cover all shifts.
If this role is of interest to you, then apply now!