We are currently recruiting for a Removals Driver/Porter on behalf of our client, based in Lincoln. As moving house is one of the most stressful times in a persons’ life, we are looking for an individual with excellent customer service skills, who will provide a professional, personal service.
Duties will include:
- Furniture removal to and from customer’s houses, or to storage units.
- Packing items
- Liaising with customers in person
- Working as part of a crew
- The role will involve manual handling and physical labour
- You may also be required to do nights out/away in the lorry as the job dictates, this could include up to 3 days away. You may also be required to carry out work in Europe.
- Must hold a Class 2 Driving Licence (C)
- CPC qualification
- Digi Tacho
- Understand the importance of excellent customer service
- Have good communication skills
- Be able to work as part of a crew
- Previous removals experience is preferable, however full training will be provided
Hours of work – Approx 25 – 30 hours per week initially, however these can vary depending so you must be able to work flexibly Monday to Saturday.
Has the potential of becoming a permanent role for the right person.
To apply please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or please call on 01522 546643.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Ambitions Personnel who are operating as an employment business.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.