Are you an enthusiastic individual who can use their own initiative and apply themselves independently?
This role is Monday - Friday, with general office hours (this could be flexible to work around your commitments).
Salary dependant on experience.
As a Business Development Associate you should have a proactive approach to your work with the ability to work independently as well as in a team. This position has the opportunity for flexible hours be worked, hybrid working or full-time in the office... the choice could be yours!
Your main duties within the role are as follow:
- Manage the CRM & Spot lead database to a high degree of accuracy to ensure targeted marketing activity can take place to generate new business
- Identify opportunities, produce leads and book appointments for the Business Development Managers with the emphasis on high quality leads.
- Develop creative pitches and propositions aimed at specific industry sectors
- Proactively follow up leads generated from canvassing by the Business Development Managers and Marketing team
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills in person and on the telephone
- Professional manner
- Good computer skills
- Experience working on CRM systems
- A willingness to learn
- Ability to manage your own workload
- Experience of cold-calling would be beneficial but not essential
- Someone with a sales/telecoms background
The opportunity for international and national travel is included within this role in order to attend trade shows and develop the client portfolio.
If this role sounds ideal for you, please submit your CV today and we will be in touch with more details!