Are you a naturally inquisitive individual? Fancy a healthy holiday allowance?
Do you want to feel like a valued member of the team?
You will be working Monday - Friday, within office hours (1 hour lunch included). Your annual salary will be between £20,000 - £21,000 (DOE)
Your duties follow below:
- Communicate, organise and work with the business streams as necessary.
- Monitor portals and other distribution sources, find and pursue potential customers.
- Work closely with internal and external teams to collate information.
- Record, analyse, report feedback from clients to the estimators.
- Coordinate and edit text and image content in documentation, generation of internal/external presentations, working in collaboration with others, as necessary, prioritise assignments and complete tasks within set deadlines and in a team environment.
- Attend meetings/events if required with internal and external customers and provide input as appropriate.
- Gain knowledge of internal computer software, external web portals and data sites.
- Represent the business and continually strive to grow our market position through client communication and the dissemination of information
Everyone is an individual within this company and your new work culture develops each person within a friendly and relaxed environment.
The ideal candidate will be:
Free parking provided along with a bubbly and friendly working environment.
You’ll be expected to increase your knowledge of the company throughout your time at the company, as well as increasing your business knowledge and having a keen willingness to learn.
HIT apply now.