We are currently recruiting an Assembly Operative for a company based on the outskirts of Ollerton. Working in the workshop, we need determined people who are able to demonstrate passion and commitment to our clients business.
- Rebuilding the product to specifications of the original manufactured product, using a combination of reused, repaired and new parts
- Repair or replacement of worn out or obsolete components and modules
- Cleaning various sized products
- Using various hand tools
- Quality checking
- Assemble, analyse and testing products and components
- Previous mechanical assembly or build experience
- Mechanical qualifications advantageous
This is a full time temporary to permanent role, the working hours Monday to Thursday 7.30am to 4.30pm and Friday 7.30am to 1.30pm. The hourly rate of pay is £8.21 per hour.
To apply, please contact Chris Petcu on 01623 629966 or send your CV to email@example.com
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.