Do you have an arhitectural background?
Are you looking for something new?
Then this is the role for YOU!
- Working as an integral part of the retail team; delivering new build and fit out projects across the UK.
- Working predominantly for a major national retailers that is expanding both their property and retail assets throughout the UK.
What you need:
- Min 3 years work experience.
- Preferably someone who has some experience in retail development but this is not absolutely essential.
- A motivated individual who is driven to succeed and will commit themselves fully to the role.
- The ability to work at pace and with energy.
- A sound experience of technical building design and Building Regulations both in terms of new build and refurbishment / fit out.
- Definite requirement for experience in Revit (min. 3 years practical experience) and preferably Autocad in addition. Experience of other packages such as Sketchup, Photoshop, Lumion etc. beneficial.
- Salary offered in the region of £22k - £27k depending on experience.
- Pension contribution.
- Private healthcare package (and option to expand to family members).
- Pay reviews are linked to values and behaviours, commitment to progression etc.
- Participation in professional training courses are supported by the Practice.
- 22 days holidays per year plus close down between Christmas and the New Year.