An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Aftersales Administrator to join our prestige client based in Gainsborough on a maternity cover for 9 months.
My client has been in the engineering industry for over 40 years and designs exhaust after-treatment systems for bus, truck, rail, marine and non-road mobile machines (NRMM) around the world. A fast-growing company with over 1200 staff working for them at the moment.
This role is to work within a highly proficient team environment supporting the Sales Team with all activity for their particular region. You will act as the key interface between the organisation and clients throughout the sales process, pro-actively supporting the team dealing with quotes, data entry of new proposals and liaising with customers on a daily basis.
- Ensure that lease quotes for orders are issued correctly and within agreed timeframes.
- Ensure all quotes are followed up.
- Enter new proposals from sales/clients/customers.
- Support Credit Department on obtaining customer data as required.
- Work closely with the Sales Team to ensure monthly targets are met, playing a proactive and leading role in driving pipeline management and conversion
If you do enjoy dealing with a customer on a day to day basis, this role is for you!
Hit apply now as interviews will happen immediately...