Ambitions Personnel are currently recruiting for an Administrator to join a fantastic company based in Derbyshire.
This role is to provide administrative and reception support and presenting a positive image for our client.
- Create and update documents.
- Input and maintain records and documents.
- Provide support to external/internal events and activities.
- Filing and checking data to ensure records are maintained.
- Record and process routine financial information e.g. collating, charges and sales of goods.
- Receive visitors and provide customer care.
- Experience of working in an office environment.
- Excellent IT skills including the use of spreadsheets and word processing packages.
- Good customer service and communication skills.
- Flexible approach to working.
- Qualifications in either RSA Level 2/NVQ Level 2
This is a full-time temporary role. The working hours are Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm. The hourly rate is from £7.70 per hour - £8.21 per hour.
If you feel that you have the skills to meet this position please forward your CV to Lynsey.firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lynsey on 01332 343732.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately, we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.