An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Administrative Assistant to join our manufacturing client based in Sleaford on a full-time fix term contract basis.
To provide administrative assistance to all functions across the Sleaford site and to support the administration manager and the other admin assistant in the day to day running of the admin department.
- Raising and receipting purchase orders.
- Printing labels.
- Updating the system with production information.
- Picking stock for despatched and receipt stock loads into site.
- Utilising IFS for above tasks.
- Assist in stock counts (Full and Cyclical).
- Assist in month end where required.
- Reception duties, answering the telephone, dealing with hauliers, contractors and visitors etc.
- Holiday cover for the other admin assistant and admin manager.
- Assist in export documentation.
- General admin office housekeeping.
- Any other admin duties as required.
- Strong communication skills.
- Basic Administrator experience.
- Accurate Data entry skills are essential.
- Demonstrate excellent organisational skills.
- Fully computer literate, excellent IT skills are essential and familiarity with Excel, Word and Outlook.
- The ability to work on own initiative.
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
Working hours Monday to Friday, 8.00 – 16.30.
- Weekly pay.
- Free onsite parking.
- Kitchen and toilet facilities.
- Ongoing temporary assignment.
If you feel that you have the skills to meet this challenging and exciting position, please forward your CV to email@example.com or call Lincoln branch on 01522 546 643.