An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Administrative Assistant to join our prestige client based in Lincoln on a 3-month temporary ongoing basis.
Main duties will include but are not restricted to:
- Inputting data using internal Microsoft office.
- Report writing and updating of procedures (including risk and COSHH assessments).
- Supporting continuous improvement activities and admin tasks
- Administration duties as required to support the department
- Ideally GCSE’s grade A-C.
- Experience and knowledge of using Microsoft packages (i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Administration experience.
Working hours: 7:30 to 16:00 Monday to Thursday & 7:30 to 12:30 Friday
- Weekly pay
- Temporary ongoing position
- Free onsite parking.
If you feel that you have the skills to meet this challenging and exciting position, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lincoln branch on 01522 546 643.