Would you like to work for a reputable business in Worksop town centre? Do you have strong administrative skills?
The successful candidate will need to get down to business and get underway in the role quite quickly so some previous office/admin experience would be advantageous.
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Answering and directing phone calls
- Dealing with post, photocopying, and scanning
- Maintaining and updating filing systems
- Data input
- Running ad-hoc errands
- Assisting with general administrative tasks
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate the following essential skills and qualities: -
- Proficient in the use of MS Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- A polite and professional telephone manner.
- A good standard of numeracy and literacy.
- Be self-motivated and be able to take ownership of the role.
- To not be afraid to ask questions if requires further assistance.
- A strong ability to manage and prioritise workload.
- Excellent work ethic.
- Ability to work as a team, supporting colleagues when needed.
The hours would be flexible working Tuesday - Friday as 7.24 hours per day.
If this sounds like an opportunity you would be interested in, please hit apply today!