Are you looking for a role where you can build a solid career? Hit the ceiling with your current company? If you are fed up of being ‘another number’ this nationwide contractor has just the opportunity!
You duties will include:
- Inputting invoices onto SAGE, accuracy is more important than speed
- Matching delivery notes to purchase orders/ hire reports/ invoices
- Reconciling supplier statements to invoices and ensuring all invoices are on the ledgers by deadlines
- Liaising with suppliers to reconcile queries and obtain credits
- Assisting with wages
- You will also providing administrative cover in times of absence/ holidays, which includes:
- Answering telephone, directing calls to appropriate department, taking messages
- Logging names/ dates onto an excel database to track toolbox talks and other certifications
- Filing/ photocopying
- Printing and laminating drawings for site
- Compiling Site Health & Safety Files/ Project Files
What kind of person will thrive in this environment?
- A good all-rounder who will be happy to help other departments where required in a busy office environment
- Mature attitude to work with an excellent work ethic
- Able to work under own initiative
- Punctual, helpful and friendly
- Honest, discreet, reliable and trustworthy
- Ability to work quickly and accurately to tight deadlines
- Good concentration and an eye for detail
- Good IT and computer skills (Excel/ Word)
- Good command of English grammar and spelling
Previous experience in a construction based accounts role would be a distinct advantage, however applications from other relevant industries will be considered.
What’s in it for you?
- £18,500 - £23,500 depending on experience, plus pension
- Monday to Friday - 8am – 5pm, with an hour’s unpaid break
- Free parking
- Work for a rapidly growing business, in a friendly team orientated environment, that believes in investing in employees and can offer long term career progression, training and development
What are you waiting for? Be the architect of your new career and call Jamie on 01623 629966.